Tuesday, May 8, 2012

OVS Fashion Industry

Okay, so Bhawna who I met at the jafra event , stays close to my place , and so we kinda bond together , well this time she got an invite from OVS industry , and she added me to the list too :) . So we were invited for the Press Day at OVS Italian Fashion store at the Ambience mall , Vasant Kunj to review their new SS 12 collection , last week of april . 
Well , I had never heard about OVS before that , so I did a background check on it . I loved their website , it's very much like in-motion :D , although there were quite alot treasures that I found on the website but couldn't find them in the store . Well, it's an Italian Fashion brand which offers from a range of casuals to formals to bright neons :D , but the best part about them is the price range , which is not too high , I was quite surprised to see the reasonably-easy-to-afford prices . There is a teenage range called 'Baby Angel' which had the best pieces but not for us :D , although I tried out one piece from that range only , lucky to find my size :P . 
So we got to try out a few outfits from the new collection , here's what I and bhawna picked : 
1st outfit 
                                                                               Photo Credit
That's bhawna on left and me on the right , doesn't she look adorable ? :) , Well we both actually loved that look of hers , that yellow skirt <3 :D . Well I'm a really bad poser , I'm mostly a camera conscious person and I can't pose , although bhawna was helping me to :D . We also met Srish again while we were almost done , but we couldn't take pictures with her , well hopefully next time . 
2nd outfit 


                                                                               Photo Credit
Both of our looks were pretty casual , although we both tried the blouse/top from the formal section but by adding denim to it we turned the formal look around. And that white tank top I picked up from the teenage section , it was a lace back top , pretty cute ,but yeah you can't see the lace :P . 
They had a few pumps and ballet flats somewhere around in the shop but it was really hard to look for , maybe they should put them to display , well I tried this pair of nudes . 
Photo Credit


Photo Credit
What I like about OVS ? The thing with this red clutch was love at first sight , I liked the hats :D , reasonable rates , I liked how colorful the whole collection was :) . 
Here's a sneak peak into the new Spring Summer collection 12 










Photo Credit
Photo Credit




So that's all for now see you next time , and while heading out we saw a pretty floral skirt in the teenage section , but we were too tired to try it by that time :P . 


                                                                     x.o.x.o.Fashion Gossips :D 

4 comments:

  1. B'fully written Post . Yes it was so much fun with you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Bhawna did have loadsa fun. Nice outfits choice btw ;)

    Love
    APurva
    http://kalapalette.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete